There are thousands of blogging tools here and there. Those tools are very much essential and useful to customize and monetize your blog. Here I am presenting some of useful and professional blogging tools in one place to help new bloggers as well as professionals.
Have a look:
Most essential blogging tools:
- Adsense – Earn money with pay per click advertisement. Adsense is owned by Google.
- Clicksor – In-text ads to earn money
- Infolinks – In-text ads to earn money
- Amazone Associates – Popular affiliate program
- Akismet – Comments spam filtering tools
- Adwords – Advertising network to promote site or blog. Adwords is owned by Google
- Blog Ads – Advertising Network
- Clickbank – Store house of affiliate programs
- Commission Junction – Another popular library of affiliate programs
- Copyscape – Content theft checker
- Ecto – Blog editing tools
- Feedburner – RSS and Feed burning and managing tools
- Google Analytics – Metric tools, checking and counting visitors flow and location
- Google Webmaster – Get indexed with Google
- Kontera – In text advertising
- Linkshare – Affiliate program
- Nichebot – Keyword research tools
- Sitemeter – Free website stats tools
- Squidoo – A reliable site to put content and earn money as well as promote blog
- Technorati – Blog search engine
Use above tools to simplify and monetize your blog.